David Gandy, a world-renowned model know for his gentleman style, and astonishingly, effortless good looks. He’s the walking definition of a “Man’s Man.” It doesn’t matter if he’s on set shooting for the biggest fashion magazine, or taking a stroll down the street, he owns his style with confidence and minimal flair.
Story: Amanda Del Mar
Images via David Gandy Instagram
Take note because these are 10 times David Gandy got mens fashion right.
1. Taking an afternoon stroll.
2. After parking the car.
3. After leaving the car with valet.
4. Sitting mid-flight in first class.
A photo posted by David Gandy (@davidgandy_official) on
5. Spending quality time with his little buddy, Alfie.
From @marksandspencer’s AW 2015 campaign. Shot by @TomoBrejc, styling by @rj_pierce, hair by @larrykinghair A photo posted by David Gandy (@davidgandy_official) on
6. Sitting solo at the bar, contemplating life.
7. In his underwear, thinking about how far he’s come in his career.
8. Leaving the petting zoo.
9. Soaking in the tub with a nice suit.
10. In his PJs before heading to bed.