A busy work schedule and holiday to-dos might have filled your week, so in case you missed the buzz Around the Web, here’s a list of 5 noteworthy articles.
1. Before Steve Jobs ever sold Apple products from the Apple Store, he sold his first computers from his parents’ garage. An original Ricketts Apple-1 Personal Computer, (It also happens to be fully functional.) has been sold for $365,000.
2. Changi Airport in Singapore is getting a makeover, expanding passenger baggage areas and terminals. The impressive part, the airport will have a new garden complete with it’s very own waterfall. How’s that for enhancing your travel experience?
3. If you thought owning your own, private island was a just a dream, guess again. Over 20 Greek islands are now up for sale.
4. Gucci executives, CEO, Patrizio di Marco and Creative Director, Frida Giannini, step down after the fashion house’s sales continue to slide.
5. No, that isn’t a flying egg carton. NASA researchers are building a bio-drone, made out of mushrooms and cloned wasp spit, that leaves no trace it was ever there.