New York has more hustle and bustle this week with the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in full-effect and with NBA All-Star weekend in session. Add in Valentine’s Day, and it’s easy to lose track of what’s been going on.1. Ferrvor Man and one of Bootsy Bellows founders, John Terzian, was on location to celebrate the release of Caffeinated Club beverages. Caffeinated Club offers unique beverages crafted to give you that caffeine fix at anytime during the day, whether it’s a morning starter, midday pick-me-up or enjoy with your favorite cocktail.
2. Receiving the most fan votes for NBA All-Star weekend isn’t Stephen Curry’s only highlight. He is now the official men’s brand ambassador for Express.
3. The first behind the scenes video of Spectre has just been released. Check out gorgeous footage from Solden, Austria.
4. Facebook has created the “legacy contact” that will allow users to designate someone to manage their accounts after death.
5. Google’s new robo-dog, Spot, developed by Boston Dynamics, can navigate through the roughest of terrain, steepest of slopes and steps and slippery surfaces.
6. New York Fashion Week officially kicked off this Thursday bringing together top designers and A-listers, as they showcase the finest collections.