It seems that a numerous amount of celebrities are taking the world by storm. With February coming to a close, we’re on the verge of entering Spring 2015 with a cutting-edge style. Here’s our Around the Web, sex, the Oscars and everything in between.
1. Between the Grammys and the recent Twitter rants, it’s no question that the Adidas Yeezy Boost has been making noise around the world from all sneaker collectors. February 21 is the exclusive release at adidas.com, while February 28 being a worldwide release.
2. AIAIAI introduces us to innovative music production by integrating twerking. Who knows, maybe they’ll create the soundtrack for the sequel to 50 Shades of Grey.
3. Toby Alderweireld is doing more than defending his home turf on the soccer field. The 25-year old Belgium is setting trends with his striking hairstyle.
4. Emporio Armani takes us behind the scenes with his highly anticipated Spring 2015 underwear collection modeled by Ferrvor Man, Calvin Harris. “Calvin Harris is a truly cosmopolitan, dynamic young man who is capable of attracting the masses with his music and energy,” Armani said. “He isn’t a model by nature, and this creates a more sincere and engaging bond with the public.”
5. With the Oscars coming up this Sunday, its host Neil Patrick Harris has plans up his sleeve to make this years’ award show LEGEN… wait for it…. DARY.